Legal/Primary name changes are processed through the Office of the University Registrar using the UAMS Student Change of Name and Address Form. Legal name change requests must also be accompanied by the following documentation:
- A copy of current driver’s license or government-issued ID showing your new name, and ONE of the following:
- A copy of your marriage license (if applicable) or other documentation verifying the reason for the name change, OR
- A copy of your social security card showing your updated name.
Completed forms should be submitted to the Office of the University Registrar in one of the following ways:
- By Mail: 4301 West Markham, Slot #767, Little Rock, AR 72205
- By Fax: (501) 526-3220
- By Email: Registrar@uams.edu
- In Person: CHP Building #2 (Behind the UAMS Bookstore and the Admin West Building)
Currently enrolled students may update their Preferred and Degree/Diploma names directly in GUS. Former or inactive students may update their Preferred and Degree/Diploma names using the standard form linked above.
The name/address change request form is only used to update your student records. Individuals who need to update their email addresses should contact the IT Department at 501-686-8555.
Student ID Badges
The production of ID Badges moved.
New location: Central Building, RM 3D/27
Hours of operation: 7:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m., M-F
Contact: (501) 526-0999