Name or Address Change Form

Students who need to change their names on their student records must complete the Name or Address Change Form of your college and return it to the Office of the University Registrar.

A name change request must be accompained by the following documentation:

  1. Marriage License
  2. Social Security Card showing your updated name

The completed forms can be submitted to the Office of the University Registrar by one of the following ways:

  • By Mail: 4301 West Markham, Slot #767, Little Rock, AR 72205
  • By Fax: (501) 526-3220
  • By Email:
  • In Person: CHP Building #2 (Behind the UAMS Bookstore and the Admin West Building)

The name/address change request form is only used to update your student records.  Individuals who need to update their email addresses should contact the IT Department at 686-8555.   Student ID Badges will be issued by the Creative Services.  Visit the Creative Services website for more information.

Name or Address Change Form (By College)

College of Health Professions

College of Nursing

College of Pharmacy

College of Public Health

Graduate School

College of Medicine – This is a change of address form only.   You cannot use this form to change your name – that must be done in person in the College of Medicine Student Affairs Office.