Name or Address Change Form
Need to change your name or address? Complete the Student Change of Name Form for your college (see below) and return it to the Office of the University Registrar. NOTE: College of Medicine students may submit this form for change of address only; changes of name must be completed in person at the College of Medicine Dean’s Office.
Address changes can be submitted with only the change form. Name change requests must also be accompanied by the following documentation:
- A copy of current driver’s license or government-issued ID showing your new name, and ONE of the following:
- A copy of your marriage license (if applicable) or other documentation verifying the reason for the name change, OR
- A copy of your social security card showing your updated name.
Completed forms can be submitted to the Office of the University Registrar by one of the following ways:
- By Mail: 4301 West Markham, Slot #767, Little Rock, AR 72205
- By Fax: (501) 526-3220
- By Email: Registrar@uams.edu
- In Person: CHP Building #2 (Behind the UAMS Bookstore and the Admin West Building)
The name/address change request form is only used to update your student records. Individuals who need to update their email addresses should contact the IT Department at 686-8555. Student ID Badges will be issued by the Creative Services. Visit the Creative Services website for more information.